Well-being at work is the responsibility of the entire work community and an important success factor for an organisation. Great things can be achieved with a happy staff.
The Well-being at Work Card training offers a clear direction and tools for continuous development in the workplace. It will help you to form a common understanding of well-being at work, clarifies roles and responsibilities and promotes cooperation.
The training deals with the following topics:
- What are the elements of well-being at work?
- What are the resources and development needs of the workplace?
- How to promote well-being at work through leadership and the work community itself?
- How to manage work load and support work ability?
- How does a good work community function?
Participants receive a Well-being at Work Card on completion of the training.
The training is meant for management and personnel alike. The work community benefits the most when as many employees as possible participate in the training and take responsibility of well-being at work.
We process your data according to EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. You may acquire further information on www.veritas.fi/en/data-protection